What it is:
An exfoliating solution to help fight visible blemishes and improve the look of skin texture and radiance.
Normal, Combination, and Oily
Blemishes, Fine Lines and Wrinkles, and Dullness and Uneven Texture
- Glycolic Acid: Exfoliates the outer layers of the skin.
- Lactic Acid: Exfoliates the outer layers of the skin.
- Salicylic Acid: Exfoliates inside the pores to reduce congestion.
Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. This product is also vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free.
What Else You Need to Know: This 10-minute, exfoliating facial uses a combined 30-percent AHA (alpha hydroxy acid) and two-percent BHA (beta hydroxy acid) to diminish the look of blemishes. It smooths the look of skin texture for a more radiant look.
How to Use:
- Suggested Usage:
- Apply to a clean, dry face.
- Leave on for 10 minutes, then rinse with lukewarm water.
- Use ideally in the PM, no more frequently than twice per week.
#theordinary #theordinaryskincare #theordinarycambodia #theordinaryhairdensityserum #phnompenh #cambodia #theordinaryserum